Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanks Mom for visiting - we miss you already!!!

What a perfect week! On Monday my mom surprised Cathi and I with a very much needed visit to Arizona. Cathi met Tina at the mall only to find my mom there with her --- Cathi of course started crying (haha). I was running a little late that day because I got caught up after work "talking about things" with this guy I have been dating for the last couple months. I felt pretty upset and alone after the whole ordeal so my mom's surprise was PERFECT timing!! That night we went to a really great dinner and then saw the movie - Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I basically bawled through the whole thing (the movie is not even remotley sad......but I cried anyway). The rest of the week was just hanging out - shopping - swimming. It was so fun!!!!!!! We have a sister in Vegas (Charli and Chad with their 3 little girls) so usually when my mom or dad come out this way from Idaho - they go to Vegas and we all drive down from Arizona. Its pretty rare that my mom comes only to Arizona to visits the little girls (Paige and Hailey) and her daughters that live here (Tina, ME, and Cathi).

Anywayyy --- so its Monday morning and wow what a way NOT to start a week!!! I stayed up incredibly too late last night watching the Olympics only to wake up at 6:20 this morning remembering I told my boss I would be to work by 5:30!!!!!!!!!!!!! My office moved buildings over the weekend and I remembered that I needed to go to the new office but I completely spaced going in early until I stepped into the shower. I hadent even gotten my body wet before it hit me - I jumped out of the shower and was in my car 2 seconds later!! I had A - already skipped the gym this morning which I HATE doing; B - didn't get to shower before work which I hate more than skipping the gym and C - I have absolutely no food in my house so I haven't eaten yet today!!! Long story short -- I sped to work hungry, tiered and greasy.......sick. Luckily everyone's so caught up getting things settled and put together that I was able to sneak into my desk undetected.

So plans for the rest of the day consist of working my 10 hours and then hitting the gym!!!!!!! Later I am going to dinner with Brad (that's the "talking about things" guy....I guess we're still "talking about things" because we haven't really stopped talking.....) Anyway - then I'm going to bed early early (which is basically any time before 1am) and then start it alllllll over tomorrow. What an exciting life I lead!!!!

Hey Cathi -- what are you up to today?? Has Al said anything that would make me laugh??
LOVE YAA

-Cam E. Luna

No comments: