Monday, August 25, 2008

A Couple Cool Websites

In case you didn't know, I am completely obsessed with Music, my complete lack in musical skills has never held me back. I love checking out new bands, and always have to have music playing wherever I go. A couple websites I love to spend time on is;



http://www.purevolume.com/ and http://www.fiql.com/


The second of the two is a compilation of music playlists for any occasion or mood. I have posted a few of my own and I think it is so fun to find music to fit my mood or an event that is coming. One thing I finally sat down and did was a list of my top favorite songs of all time, it took me a while but this is the most accurate I could come up with!













For You Musical Enjoyment, HERE IT IS!!!



Walking in Memphis (Lonestar)
The River Is Wild (The Killers)
Just Feel Better (Santana, Steven Tyler)
Remembering Sunday (All Time Low)
Your The Inspiration (Chicago)
Gentleman's Club (Wycleff)
Mmm Bop (Hanson)
Romeo & Juliet (The Killers)
Hollywood California (Blue County)
Thinking Over (Dana Glover)
So Long, So Long (Dashboard Confessionals)
Don't Stop Believing (Journey)
I can Still Feel You (Raye Collens)
Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
Straw Dog (Something Corporate)
City of Devels (Yellowcard)
Be the Girl (Asyln)
Dead (My chemical Romance)
Better Open the Door (Motion City Soundtrack)
Sitin on the Dock of the Bay (Ottis Redding)



And according to a CD Camille gave me labbeled "CAMILLES FAVORITE SONGS"


The Remedy (Jason Mraz)
The Freshman (The Verve Pipe)
Be the Girl (Aslyn)
Say it aint So (Weezer)
Thinking Over (Dana Glover)
Wonderwall (Oasis)
Stars go Blue (Tim Mcgraw)
Criminal (Fiona Apple)
Save Tonight (Eagle Eye Cherry)
Life's Been Good to Me (Eagles)
Walking with the Ghost (Tegan and Sarah)
Push Tab (Match Box 20)
This is what i Need (P. Diddy)
Iris (Goo Goo Dolls)
Walking in Memphis (Lone Star)
Whats My Age Again (Blink 182)
I got what you Need (EVE)
Slide (Goo Goo Dolls)
Amazed (Paul McCartney)
Spider Webs (No Doubt)
Independence Day (Martina McBride)
Gentelmens Club (Wycleff)
If You Could Only See (Tonic)
3 AM (Match Box 20)
Knock on Wood (Mighty Mighty Bosstones )
Story of A Girl (Nine Days)
4th of July (311)
Hard To Handle (Otis Redding)
Enough for the City (Stevie Wonder)
Can you Hear Me Knocking (The Rolling Stones)


SO NOW YOU KNOW.

2 comments:

cathiandcamille said...

IDEAL IDEA!!
Those songs are seriously some of my favorites (PS the 311 song is called Homebrew - not Fourth of July.....but listening to the song - I see where you could have gotten confused)
Anywhoooo COOL!! I'm gonna use that website at work riiiight NOW!

LOVE YAA
Cam E. Luna

Tina Upson said...

Nobody listed WE Didn't Start the Fire on their playlist.............I am super confused!!