Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Because this is what I deal with.....

Cathi: what it is ho?
me: How are ya?
Cathi: pretty incred
just getting my work on
me: Oh my gosh - hahah
How was Tinas? oh wait --- that was the night before.
Cathi: yea cam, get wit da times
me: Whoops --- anywhooo. Are you so excited about Idaho?
Cathi: yesh
you knows i amz
me: Hows Moni?
Cathi: i havent hit her up yet today
she is with her boo, i dont want to disterb
me: Oh my gosh
Why are you talking like your last names Obama?
Cathi: get gettin red, you never know whats going down in Novem
i want to fit in with the prez and his peeps
me: Wow...........
Hey can you eat chicken if its been room temp all day?
Like lets say in my desk drawer since 7am??
Cathi: I would eat it.
But i dont knowz if that makes it right or not
me: ........I might be asking the wrong person.
Cathi: what time you be out of work todayz?
me: Today or todays??
Cathi: Todayz.
i didnt studda
me: No....no you did't.
Umm around 6.........is that enough time?
Cathi: for sho. i just need to be to the PHX by 7.
you want me to meet at your place?
me: That works......we can just drive your car?
Cathi: fo shizzle
i waz hopin to not check my bag, but i have to take some books back for momz
me: Oh yeah --- well Ill get home right around 610-615ish --- Ill call you when I leave work - we can meet and head right over.
You should enough time for sure!
Cathi: yea if we leave your place by 630, it will be perf.
me: Word up C money.
Cathi: dont be lame cam
Sent at 1:56 PM on Wednesday

And thats basically a pretty normal conversation between Cathi and I.......

-Cam E. Luna

3 comments:

Tina Upson said...

you guys act like I am weird!!

Just Me said...

love you girls!!!!!!!!!

kira lee said...

haha!!! love you girls! i'm jealous you get to go to idaho!