Thursday, October 9, 2008

MONICA AND ERIC'S WEDDING

My best friend Monica was married the begining of last month and i finaly got the pictures!

She and her husband Eric were the very first couple to be sealed in the Twin Falls, ID Temple.


I flew down a day early in order to help my mom finish Monica's wedding cake. After driving it from Boise to Twin Falls the cake didnt look at perky as it was before, but everyone still loved it!.

Seeing as how Monica married into a family of 12! She had 10 bridesmaids, 7 of them being her sisters, and sisters-in-law.

The Bouquet toss turned into a bit of a wresting match...




But I got away with the goods! Oh no, what does that mean again?!?

The Wedding was amazing, and i was so glad to be a part of it! Love you Monica!!!

1 comment:

kira lee said...

will you make my cake someday???


seriously.