Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hi Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well its been awhile since I have posted and seeing as how I am apart of this blog...I should probably let you know what's up every now and then.
Lets do a quick update on the most exciting things that have been going on in my life........................and we're done. Just kidding!!

Tina's husband took off out of town for 10 days so Charli was convinced to bring the girls down from Vegas and stay with Tina while Sean was away. Basically there were 5 girls under the age off 4 --- and then us 4 sisters all under one roof!!! It was complete MADNESS to say the least -- but a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily us sisters got to get cute and go out a couple times during the weekend!

Conference was good (the sessions I was able to watch).......I noticed a common theme of really coming together as a family and as a people of the church. I loved Elder Ukdorfs talk on hope ---- overall I thought conference was rather uplifting because it just really focused on appreciating and seeing what is good in your life.

Anywayyy!!! Work is okay -- somedays I don't mind it and other day's I am just counting down the minutes of my long ten hour day!!! I am grateful to have a job in these bad economic times but with huge corporations doing major cutbacks --- I'm basically waiting to be let go!!!!! Comforting huh?!???
I have never been fired from a job before --- do I cry??? I mean in all honesty I will be doing the Jane Fonda inside....but am I suppose to act upset? AND isn't that like a free pass to drink when your Mormon......someone explain the rules here.
On top of the embarrassment of being laid off -- I am still technically employed by Brads company which basically means he will be getting a call asking him to call me and tell me to never come back to work again --- can you say humiliations galore?!!???!!!

Anywhooo my running goal of a half marathon is coming up in less than 2 days (Saturday the 25th!!!) I have not been taking the training as seriously as I did last time -- but I think I will survive!! Tina has been kicking my butt when it comes to running -- me being the younger sister of 7 years (and never having to push a child out of my body) should be running circles around her BUT with my long houred job -- its been hard to find motivating, awake running time!!

As for the weekend --- Friday night will consist of an all carbs meal and a nice early bed time. Saturday morning is my run -- then I am off to a company flag football game and then I'm catering a wedding in the early evening. Tina and Amber are throwing a Halloween party Saturday night and I'm super bummed to miss it!! I am actually more bummed to miss little Poodles and Hailey dressed up as punk princesses!!!! Hopefully I'll get to take them out on Halloween to trick or treat!!!

To end my post --- I thought I would share a more personal side of Cathi. This is how I found her the other morning when she found out the AM/PM was out of Diet Mt. Dew..........

Shes what we like to call an addict................gosh love ya

-cam

No comments: