Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Fun!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love seeing everyone dress up, and all the candy doesn't hurt either.
I got to go to Tina and Sean's Trunk or Treat at the church on Saturday it was so fun and the girls looked so cute as Punk Rock Princesses!!
This will be my first year not dressing up :( i decided to spend my weekend in Vegas with some old college Friends, and i am sure i will have a blast.

I'm not dressing up but i did get to carve pumpkins with some new friends, we had baked potatoes for diner and then we all carved our pumpkins, it was a great Halloween activity, and a ton of fun.



Ashlee and Jeff


Deak and I carving our pumpkins
Our Finished Pumpkins
Kirsten and Hunter

All of the Pumpkins

NOPE

Camille did something pretty amazing this past weekend....i sure hope she posts her pics!!

1 comment:

Amber Olsen said...

YOU GIRL THE THE BEST. Thanks for always letting rain on your parade.