Thursday, December 4, 2008

OH CHRISTMAS TREE!!

My roommates and I were feeling into the Christmas spirit last night, and looking for an excuse to stay home, we had our own Little Christmas party! We ordered pizza, watched some Tivo'd Law and Order and got to decorating!



Oh sad little Christmas tree, the cheapest one we could find!

We made some Silver snowflakes to hang on the tree and then decorated it with our Silver and Blue Decorations! It turned out great!!


A close up of the beautiful tree topper, and the ornaments.

My roommate Kymeri was put in charge of the stocking, and she did an awesome job!
I accidentally stuck my arm in the paint on Leah's stocking.... i am pretty sure she forgave me.

Beautiful!!!
HAPPY DECEMBER!!!!

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Sweet little Charlie Brown Christmas tree!! I miss you girls. I haven't talked to you in it seems like forever. Love you Tons!!!

Paula said...

Your place looks great! :-)